– Present (1 year 9 months) Buenos Aires City
- – (1 year 10 months) Argentina
– (7 months)
- Performance Test Planning
- Helping managers and end users to comunicate with technical staff and convert business constraints in technological bounds
- Develompent and Execution of Performance Tests
- Root cause analisis
- Coaching for performance optimizations and high availability solutions
- – (2 years 1 month)
• Project: Retail, Logistics, E-Commerce and Branch Managment.
• Resposabilities: Performance troubleshooting on productive environments with hi-avilability. Virtualized integration between Windows and Linux. Database and ETL architecture, administration and tuning. Troubleshooting replicated databases. Setup of development environments with Continuous IIntegration. Test Drive Development (TDD) and Scrum Mentoring. Giving C#.NET and T-SQL trainings.
• Tools: SQL Server, Oracle, AS400, C#, C++(Linux), JMeter, Enterprise Architect, JIRA, Teamcity, NDepend, Github, Nagios, Integration Sevices, IBM Websphere, NDepend.
– (10 months)
• Project: Hi-Load website for trading US Bonds for Security and Exchange Commision.
• Responsabilities: Performance test project planning and development. Defining test plans, scenarios and robots needed for measuring non-functional aspects such as Stress, Load, Concurrency and Availability. Database Architecture.
• Specialties: Identifying performance drawbacks in complex and critical systems. Delivering corrective solutions including: Database and application tuning. ORMs and transport layers.
– (7 months)Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Project: Fully automated Toll System for the Brisbane, Australia airport.
• Responsabilities: Performance test project planning and development. Defining a test plan, scenarios and robots needed for measuring non-functional aspects such as Stress, Load, Concurrency and Availability
• Specialties: Identifying performance drawbacks in complex and critical systems. Delivering corrective solutions including database and application tuning.
• Testing tools: JMeter, TestUI, BadBoy, Selenium.
- – (7 months)
• Project: JP Morgan Chase HR Solution for CEO and board of directors
• Responsabilities: To interpret functional requirements, design technical solutions and deliver architectures focusing the team on code mantainability, scalability and performance. Designing data mining solution for worldwide positions. Development of UI framework for the front-end layer built on Silverlight MVVM.
– (1 year)
• Project: Santander Rio’s brokers stock market app.
• Responsablities: Design of WPF MVVM architecture, development of data access components and SOA integration. Close collaboration with bank’s information security. Working with CMMi Level 5 quality standard. Code-reviews. Static code analisis.
• Tools: C#.NET 4.0, WPF, WCF, Spring.Net, PL-SQL, Oracle.
• Project: Orders and Branch managment system for Adecco France.
• Responsablities: Design and development of client-server solutions, delivering technical documentation, code-reviews and static code analisys.
• Tools: C#, .NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, Spring.Net.
• Project: Quality assurance system that records audio and video from call center’s calls. This system was working with 35.000+ users in 40 countries around the world running critical processes with high availability.
• Responsabilities: Redesign some of the main components for higher performance, maintainability and taking audio, video and communication to work with AES 256 encryption. VOIP Integration with Cisco, Genesys and Avaya products.Delivering technical documentation for CMMi Level 2 compliance.
Implementing PCI compliance for storing credit card information in a secure way. Development and mantainance of Streamer and Video Encoder.
• Tools: C++(Windows), C#, .NET 3.5, ASP.NET, Winforms, Windows Services, Oracle, Cisco CTIOS, Genesys TLib, Remoting, Active Directory (Directory Services y advapi32.dll), Sockets, WindowsMediaServices, Video Encoding, Log4Net , MS-EnterpriseLibrary and Wireshark.
• Project: Communications and Instant Messaging plataform for NEXTEL callcenters.
• Responsabilities: Development and mantainance of communication systems. Active Directory integration. Mobile and Embbed integration.
Evolutive and maintenance development of the commercial software used for the group’s business units. Technologies used: C#, ASP.NET Framework 2.0, SQL Server 2005, Reporting Services, Visual SourceSafe, Object-Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture. NET Compact Framework, Windows Mobile Development and Remoting.
Full professional proficiency
Native or bilingual proficiency